Everything from one source with up to 1,000 t of compressive force.
We are in our element during all procedures when it comes to stamping, forming and fine blanking with compressive forces measuring up to 1,000 t, even when dealing with small batch numbers. Furthermore, we are also capable of the entire spectrum of further processing including the latest process monitoring by means of structure-borne sound and visual systems. The result for you: High efficiency and proven quality from a single source – and all of this on a cross-sector basis.
Ideally equipped for all tasks.
- Forming presses with between 100 and 1,000 t of compressive force
- Table lengths measuring up to 3,500 mm in length
- Coil plants with sheet metal thicknesses of up to 10 mm
- for progressively manufactured tools or with transfer systems
Fine blanking presses with up to 880 t of compressive force.
- Fine blanking presses with between 400 and 880 t of compressive force
- Coil plants with sheet metal thicknesses of up to 12 mm
Eccentric presses with up to 1,000 t of compressive force.
- Eccentric presses with between 10 and 1,000 t of compressive force, in some instances complete with drawing cushions or automatic insert devices
- Toggle presses with up to 1,000 t of compressive force
- Processing of sheet metals measuring up to 16 mm in thickness
Hydraulic presses with up to 315 t of compressive force.
- Presses with between 6 and 315 t of compressive force
- Table sizes up to 2,000 x 1,000 mm
- CNC machining centres
- Multi-spindle drilling machines
- Grinding machines – also for the processing of stainless steel
- SIGMA welding with robots and automated machines
- Resistance pressure welding machines
- Coordinate welding machines